"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Bobrisky blasts HYPOCRITES after Don Jazzy’s N100m donation to Verydarkman’s NGO

Forum 14 hours ago

Bobrisky blasts HYPOCRITES after Don Jazzy’s N100m donation to Verydarkman’s NGO

Prominent Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okuneye has criticized those who previously condemned MAVINS Record boss Don Jazzy for his support following his release from prison, while simultaneously lauding the music executive for his N100 million donation to VeryDarkMan’s NGO.

On social media, Bobrisky shared his perspective.

He stated:

“When Don Jazzy helped me, you all dragged him. Now he donates to your favorite, and he’s a hero?!”

He reflected on the negative reactions he faced, saying:

“I disliked myself for mentioning his name, thinking I was showing appreciation. But you people proved me wrong.”

Bobrisky concluded with a firm admonition:

“From now on, I’ll keep my secrets to myself. I’m a pain in some people’s ass, and that’s okay.”

His remarks highlighted the inconsistency of those who once denounced Don Jazzy’s generosity but now applaud his charitable actions.

SEE POST

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ac30d2ad14eb187f3880cb9d5e07e29.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
VDM Responds to Clip of Bobrisky Laughing, Reminds Him of Their Meeting With House of Reps
Forum | 15 hours ago

VDM Responds to Clip of Bobrisky Laughing, Reminds Him of Their Meeting With House of Reps

Oba Solomon Taunts VeryDarkman For Accepting Don Jazzy N100m Donation
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Solomon Taunts VeryDarkman For Accepting Don Jazzy N100m Donation

Deeone Laments After Bobrisky Responds To His Post Criticizing Verydarkman
Forum | 1 day ago

Deeone Laments After Bobrisky Responds To His Post Criticizing Verydarkman

“Why Don Jazzy donated N100 million to me” – Verydarkman shares
Forum | 1 day ago

“Why Don Jazzy donated N100 million to me” – Verydarkman shares