"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Oba Solomon Taunts VeryDarkman For Accepting Don Jazzy N100m Donation

Forum 4 hours ago

Oba Solomon Taunts VeryDarkman For Accepting Don Jazzy N100m Donation

Nigerian preacher Adelana Adekunle Solomon, referred to as Oba Solomon, has shared his thoughts on the reaction of online critic Vincent Martins Otse, known as VeryDarkMan, to Don Jazzy’s N100 million donation.

On October 17, 2024, the Nigerian social media landscape was buzzing when it was announced that Mavin Records’ Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, donated N100 million to VDM’s NGO.

This major donation occurred just weeks after VDM criticized Don Jazzy, Funke Akindele, Victor Osimhen, and other celebrities for their financial support to Bobrisky after his jail time. After the donation became widely known, many Nigerians weighed in on VDM’s reaction, including preacher Oba Solomon.

On Instagram, the pastor inquired of VDM whether Don Jazzy would still learn from his mistakes. He observed that VDM’s demeanor changed after a significant donation. Oba Solomon questioned if VDM should take the money after all he had said about the music industry leader.

He also pointed out that the pursuit of truth is a common trait among the poor, since money can alter people’s character. In his words:

“VeryDarkMan, congratulations for the N100 million. See how you gentle, see how N100 million changed your career within a second. VDM, this is my question for you, is Don Jazzy still going to learn the hard way? When you saw N100 million, your action was very low. Upon everything you had said, were you supposed to collect the money? Nigerians, truth is the mentality of poor people ‘I wan fight for truth’ is the mentality of poor people. When money gets to your hand, you will turn to another person. See how VDM gentle, you forgot to say Don Jazzy you will learn the hard way after N100 million. Were you supposed to collect the money after everything you had said? Ask yourself.”

Oba Solomon questioned whether Don Jazzy would still learn the hard way if something happens in the future. The preacher stated that only God can be trusted, as money can change a person.

He said:

“If anything happens tomorrow, will Don Jazzy still learn the hard way? Nigeria wake up, people are not to be relied on, only God. Integrity, I stand for truth alone because I’m a poor man. The truth sayer is the mentality of poor people, not for the rich. When you allow money to enter your life, it will change you entirely.”

Watch the video below:

Read some comments as you scroll down:

@ageless_sweetsoul: “On this one, Oba, you’re incorrect. Your narrative is/was completely off what happened. Don Jazzy donated money to VDM NGO, do you want him to say no? Would you say no Oba? You are a truth sayer too, Oba, and people donated money’s to you, you didn’t reject it. The matter on the ground is different. If by tomorrow, VDM compromised, change his voice, then the public can condemn that, but not when someone donated to his NGO.”

@yomilookas2020: “The money he received is not for his own personal gain. The money is specifically for his charitable work.”

@Chymokwus: “Everybody eyes done dey shine because them hear 100m. When he said that people are donating #100+#500 nobody talk. Abeg go and sit down.”

@Ellasuitable: “Keep quiet Don J donate to Nigeria kids not him. Vdm to the world.

@ stainlessjenny: “Is the Money his personal Money 💰? Pls I want to kn why all this nonsense. Why do u guys only just listen without understanding 😔”

@Mikkiead: “100 million na play for your eye ? If I see 100 million now I go Dey pray make tinubu rule for another 38yrs.”

@Cashbenkid: “Social media will show you people’s real colour.”

@proximaofficial1: “Money isn’t the root of ivo. The love of money is the root of ivo. Stop twisting scriptures.”

@onyejayjay: “Is this money for vdm Or for the poor people cause I don’t understand this nonsezz you people are saying.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“Why Don Jazzy donated N100 million to me” – Verydarkman shares
Forum | 5 hours ago

“Why Don Jazzy donated N100 million to me” – Verydarkman shares

Excited VeryDarkMan Rejoices as His NGO Receives Almost N200m Donations In Five Days
Forum | 5 hours ago

Excited VeryDarkMan Rejoices as His NGO Receives Almost N200m Donations In Five Days

Deeone Mocks Verydarkman For Accepting N100m From Don Jazzy
Forum | 5 hours ago

Deeone Mocks Verydarkman For Accepting N100m From Don Jazzy

“Living Legend In The Industry”- Reactions As Skales Claims Don Jazzy Gave Him His First N150k
Forum | 5 hours ago

“Living Legend In The Industry”- Reactions As Skales Claims Don Jazzy Gave Him His First N150k