"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘Tinubu would have given us money’ — Portable laments after meeting Obi

Forum 2 days ago

‘Tinubu would have given us money’ — Portable laments after meeting Obi

Controversial Nigerian singer Portable has lamented after meeting with the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

Portable met with Obi at Edo State over the weekend.

Obi was in Benin to support the Labour Party’s gubernatorial candidate, Olumide Akpata, while Portable was in the state for a show.

In a trending video on social media, Portable was seen bowing as he greeted Obi beside his car.

However, expressing his disappointment in a separate video, the singer complained that Obi did not offer him any money.

While comparing Obi to President Bola Tinubu, he told his crew: “Obi cannot give us anything. Obi didn’t give us anything. If it was Tinubu we met, he would have given us something. Let’s go.”

Watch the videos below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘I’m not perfect’ – Portable begs for forgiveness after slapping pastor [VIDEO]
Forum | 2 days ago

‘I’m not perfect’ – Portable begs for forgiveness after slapping pastor [VIDEO]

“I’m not perfect” – Portable begs for forgiveness after he slapped a pastor who came to his bar to preach
Forum | 2 days ago

“I’m not perfect” – Portable begs for forgiveness after he slapped a pastor who came to his bar to preach

Guber poll: Edo Govt begs International community to prevail on Tinubu to allow free, fair election
Forum | 2 days ago

Guber poll: Edo Govt begs International community to prevail on Tinubu to allow free, fair election

“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi
Forum | 2 days ago

“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi