"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi

Forum 2 days ago

“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi

Nigerian musician Habeeb Okikiola, widely recognized as Portable, has voiced his dissatisfaction following a recent meeting with Peter Obi, the 2023 presidential candidate for the Labour Party and former Governor of Anambra State.

The controversial artist encountered Obi in Benin City, Edo State, where they exchanged greetings.

A video from this meeting, which has gained significant attention online, features Portable expressing his discontent regarding Obi’s failure to provide him with any financial support during their interaction.

In his characteristic forthright style, Portable drew a comparison between Obi and President Bola Tinubu, asserting that the current president would have offered him something had they met.

In the footage, Portable remarked, “Obi cannot give us anything. Obi didn’t give us anything. If it was Tinubu we met, he would have given us something. Let’s go.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
DJ Cuppy expresses joy as she unexpectedly meets Fireboy in New York
Forum | 2 days ago

DJ Cuppy expresses joy as she unexpectedly meets Fireboy in New York

Portable, Ashabi Simple welcome second child
Forum | 4 days ago

Portable, Ashabi Simple welcome second child

Peter Dinklage Still Defends Game of Thrones’ Ending: ‘You Don’t Have to Agree With Me’
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Dinklage Still Defends Game of Thrones’ Ending: ‘You Don’t Have to Agree With Me’

2027: I never said I’d be vice president to anyone – Peter Obi
Forum | 4 days ago

2027: I never said I’d be vice president to anyone – Peter Obi