"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: He’ll help us a lot – Cucurella on Chelsea’s new signing

Forum 1 week ago

EPL: He’ll help us a lot – Cucurella on Chelsea’s new signing

Chelsea defender Marc Cucurella has said that the club’s new signing Joao Felix will help the Blues a lot.

Cucurella also said that the Portugal international was ‘unlucky’ in his first spell with the Premier League west London club.

Recall that Felix completed a £45 million move to Chelsea from Atletico Madrid towards the end of the summer transfer window.

Asked whether Felix will deliver at Chelsea, Cucurella told EFE: “He did perform well during his months there.

“He was unlucky because he was sent off in his first game for an unfortunate, unintentional act.

“He had many chances afterwards, but he is a player who can contribute a lot to us.

“In the Premier League there is a lot more space, he can move around and hopefully he will help us a lot.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I always win things in my second year – Postecoglou assures Tottenham after 1-0 defeat to Arsenal
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: I always win things in my second year – Postecoglou assures Tottenham after 1-0 defeat to Arsenal

EPL: There’re no better wingers than him – Neville hails Arsenal star
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: There’re no better wingers than him – Neville hails Arsenal star

Serie A: Lookman thrilled to help Atalanta overcome Fiorentina
Forum | 1 hour ago

Serie A: Lookman thrilled to help Atalanta overcome Fiorentina

EPL: He takes so much time – Neville criticizes Tottenham star as Arsenal win 1-0
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: He takes so much time – Neville criticizes Tottenham star as Arsenal win 1-0