"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Transfer: Peter Crouch names top best three signings of the summer

Forum 1 week ago

Transfer: Peter Crouch names top best three signings of the summer

Former Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur striker, Peter Crouch has named the top best three signings of the summer in the Premier League.

Recall that the summer transfer window closed last Friday night.

Premier League clubs splashed out a combined total of around £630million in the transfer market as they strengthened their squads with new players.

When asked to name his three standout signings in the Premier League, Crouch told TNT Sports:

“Pedro Neto from Wolves to Chelsea, I think he’s a top player.

“I think many in Europe would have signed him and Chelsea have got a top one there along with many others, but I think he is a top signing.

“Max Kilman at West Ham is a top signing. Very solid, I think he’s shown in the first few games that he brings the ball out, retains the ball really well, top player.

“And I think Dominic Solanke at Tottenham, only because I don’t think they replaced Harry Kane since he left as the focal point.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi
Forum | 17 hours ago

“He didn’t give us anything” – Portable expresses disappointment after meeting Peter Obi

Walking out of my marriage best decision I ever made – Tonto Dikeh
Forum | 21 hours ago

Walking out of my marriage best decision I ever made – Tonto Dikeh

EPL: Slot names two players who helped Nottingham Forest beat Liverpool
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Slot names two players who helped Nottingham Forest beat Liverpool

Anambra LG Poll: Names of APGA stalwarts published as our candidates – LP cries out
Forum | 2 days ago

Anambra LG Poll: Names of APGA stalwarts published as our candidates – LP cries out