"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: Enzo Maresca reacts to Ancelotti’s comment on Chelsea job

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Enzo Maresca reacts to Ancelotti’s comment on Chelsea job

Chelsea manager Enzo Maresca has responded to a recent comment made about him by veteran football gaffer, Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian expressed appreciation for his compatriot’s encouraging words.

However, Maresca believes it is too soon to determine whether his job at Stamford Bridge will be a success or failure.

Ahead of Real Madrid’s final preseason match against Chelsea in the United States on Tuesday, Ancelotti had praised his countryman’s managerial style at Stamford Bridge so far.

Chelsea go into the match following a heavy defeat to Premier League rivals, Manchester City.

While the Blues had a comfortable win over Club America, they were besten by Celtic and Manchester City.

Ancelotti, who coached Maresca at Juventus, said the Chelsea boss has the knowledge to succeed and has backed him to do well.

However, the Real Madrid boss emphasized that Chelsea need to show patience with their new coach.

The former Leicester City boss responded by stating that it’s too early to judge his success and that it will take time to fully implement his approach.

“No, you cannot think after two weeks, three weeks that it will all work,” he ssid.

“I appreciate Carlo’s words, I worked under him, his career is something unbelievable. It’s not something you make in two days, this is not Playstation.” (via Nizaar Kinsella on X)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido reacts to critics of his comment about Isreal DMW’s failed marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido reacts to critics of his comment about Isreal DMW’s failed marriage

Conference League: It’s disrespectful – Agbonlahor blasts Chelsea for omitting key players
Forum | 3 hours ago

Conference League: It’s disrespectful – Agbonlahor blasts Chelsea for omitting key players

Transfer: Mikel Obi hints at Osimhen joining Chelsea after Galatasaray stint
Forum | 8 hours ago

Transfer: Mikel Obi hints at Osimhen joining Chelsea after Galatasaray stint

EPL: Man Utd brought Pogba back to humiliate Ferguson, I warned him – Evra
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd brought Pogba back to humiliate Ferguson, I warned him – Evra