"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Meet Me Next Christmas Trailer: Christina Milian Stars in Netflix Holiday Rom-Com

Forum 7 hours ago

Meet Me Next Christmas Trailer: Christina Milian Stars in Netflix Holiday Rom-Com

Netflix has released the official Meet Me Next Christmas trailer for its newest holiday romantic comedy, which will be led by Christina Milian. The film will be available for streaming on November 6, 2024

In addition to leading the cast, Milian also serves as an executive producer for the project. She is no stranger to the rom-com genre after previously starring in 2003’s Love Don’t Cost a Thing with Nick Cannon, 2019’s Falling Inn Love with Adam Demos, and 2021’s Resort to Love. The latter two movies were also produced by Netflix.

Check out the Meet Me Next Christmas trailer below

What happens in the Meet Me Next Christmas trailer?

The video features Milian as Layla, who is desperate to get a ticket for the Pentatonix Christmas concert in hopes of meeting the man of her dreams again. Helping her throughout her quest to acquire the ticket is a professional concierge named Teddy.

“In pursuit of a fairytale romance with the man of her dreams, Layla must race through New York City to get her hands on the hottest ticket in town: the sold-out Pentatonix Christmas Eve Concert,” reads the synopsis.

Meet Me Next Christmas is directed by Rusty Cundieff from a screenplay written by Camilla Rubis and Molly Haldeman. The film also stars Devale Ellis as Teddy, Kofi Siriboe as James, Tymika Tafari as Roxy, Kalen Allen as Jordy, Nikki Duval as Becca, and Wesley French as Javier. They will also be joined by Pentatonix members Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying, Kirstin Maldonado, Kevin Olusola, and Matt Sallee. It is executive produced by Simon Lythgoe and Matt Code, with Mark Roberts serving as a producer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowstone Season 5 Part 2 Trailer Teases the Dutton Family’s Final Moments
Forum | 7 hours ago

Yellowstone Season 5 Part 2 Trailer Teases the Dutton Family’s Final Moments

The Brutalist Trailer: Acclaimed A24 Historical Drama Stars Adrien Brody
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Brutalist Trailer: Acclaimed A24 Historical Drama Stars Adrien Brody

Don Q Trailer Previews Modern-Day Take on a Classic Story
Forum | 7 hours ago

Don Q Trailer Previews Modern-Day Take on a Classic Story