"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Receives Royal Appointment

Forum 3 days ago

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko Receives Royal Appointment

Veteran Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has been named the leader of the Oteniya branch of the King Kosoko royal family in Lagos.

He announced this on his verified Instagram account, stating that he was introduced to the Oloriebi in Council on Saturday, October 12.

He was also reaffirmed as the family’s official Ambassador.

In his post, Kosoko wrote: “Officially, I am now the Head (Olori ebi) Oteniya branch of the King Kosoko Royal Family, as I was presented to the Oloriebi in Council yesterday, 12th of October. I have also been re-confirmed as the official Ambassador of the Family. I pray that Almighty God, In his infinite mercy, gives me the wisdom to contribute my quota to the unity and progress of the Family”.

As the new leader of the Oteniya branch, the seasoned actor will be important in preserving and promoting the family’s cultural heritage, as well as encouraging peace, unity, and advancement in the royal family.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actor Ijebu joyfully spends time with Davido in Atlanta, Adopts Adeleke as Surname
Forum | 4 days ago

Actor Ijebu joyfully spends time with Davido in Atlanta, Adopts Adeleke as Surname

“A man who can’t feed his family should not use his private parts on a woman” – Actor Kanayo O Kanayo
Forum | 4 days ago

“A man who can’t feed his family should not use his private parts on a woman” – Actor Kanayo O Kanayo

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo schools Gen Zs on how to get favour from older folks
Forum | 5 days ago

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo schools Gen Zs on how to get favour from older folks

“We complain and do nothing about it” – Actor Kunle Remi laments after spending N98k on fuel
Forum | 6 days ago

“We complain and do nothing about it” – Actor Kunle Remi laments after spending N98k on fuel