"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“Stay Out Of Trouble, Some Will Make You Humble Forever”- Speed Darlington’s Lawyer Tells Nigerians

Forum 5 days ago

“Stay Out Of Trouble, Some Will Make You Humble Forever”- Speed Darlington’s Lawyer Tells Nigerians

Speed Darlington’s lawyer has advised Nigerians to avoid making false claims about others. He pointed out that counting on lawyers to handle serious problems is not a smart approach.

In a post on Instagram, Stan Alieke explained that lawyers can only do so much, and that might not be enough in some situations.

He urged everyone to stay safe and not get into any issues.

This advice comes shortly after Speed Darlington was taken into custody for implying that Burna Boy’s rise to fame was due to a connection with American rapper Diddy.

Read his post below:

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/86134030e7bbb07e519721cb5dde3662.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bring your petitions, get justice – Abia Ombudsman tells abused victims
Forum | 20 hours ago

Bring your petitions, get justice – Abia Ombudsman tells abused victims

Verydarkman Responds to Speed Darlington’s Apology to Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Verydarkman Responds to Speed Darlington’s Apology to Burna Boy

Speed Darlington Bows to Pressure, apologizes to Burna Boy, Denies Defamation Intent
Forum | 1 day ago

Speed Darlington Bows to Pressure, apologizes to Burna Boy, Denies Defamation Intent

“I Miss You”- Comedian Lasisi Elenu Tells Ex-president Muhammad Buhari Amid Hardship in Nigeria
Forum | 1 day ago

“I Miss You”- Comedian Lasisi Elenu Tells Ex-president Muhammad Buhari Amid Hardship in Nigeria