"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Bnxn pays UNILORIN student’s ₦87,430 school fees after online request

Forum 6 days ago

Bnxn pays UNILORIN student’s ₦87,430 school fees after online request

Nigerian artist Bnxn, also known as Benson, has helped a University of Ilorin student by paying his school fees of ₦87,430.

This generous act came after the student tweeted for assistance on a post by the singer.

Earlier that day, Bnxn posted a message for his fans. This led a student to comment, asking for help with his registration fees.

In his comment, the student included a screenshot of his school account showing the amount owed and his mobile banking number, hoping the singer would assist him.

He wrote, “Help a brother stay in school 🙏 8123792507 Opay.”

Not long after, Bnxn shared a straightforward but effective message: “Done,” confirming that he had taken care of the student’s request.

In a sincere message, the appreciative student conveyed his thanks, saying, “Received, wow! I’m so grateful 😭😭😭 I’m truly humbled by your kindness. Your support will help me pursue my passion.”

“I pray you succeed ahead of your peers in all ramifications. Thank you for making good music; you’re an inspiration!!! Ka sha miliki.”

See the post here:

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/db165dabd22c4812ff34881ed5f02212.jpghttps://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/ea352f202f906fca06a4e1af7dcb5732.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNILAG supplementary Admission into School of Foundation Studies, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

UNILAG supplementary Admission into School of Foundation Studies, 2024/2025

Destiny Etiko Melts Hearts After Taking Care of Colleague’s Children’s School Fees
Forum | 3 days ago

Destiny Etiko Melts Hearts After Taking Care of Colleague’s Children’s School Fees

UNILORIN final year clearance now online, 2023/2024
Forum | 4 days ago

UNILORIN final year clearance now online, 2023/2024

Israeli shelling on central Gaza school kills 19 Palestinians
Forum | 4 days ago

Israeli shelling on central Gaza school kills 19 Palestinians