"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“I cried” – Kassia breaks down in tears over online criticism post-show

Forum 16 hours ago

“I cried” – Kassia breaks down in tears over online criticism post-show

BBNaija star Kassia talks about her emotional challenges and online bullying after leaving the reality show.

In a special interview, she revealed her emotional struggles and the cruel comments she faced online after her time in the BBNaija house.

At one point, she asked the interviewer, “Do you think I’m a good person?” and he said yes.

She shared how much the online criticism affected her, as people misunderstood her choices in the house, leading her to feel like a bad person.

The interviewer saw her pain and asked if she had cried over the negative remarks, and she confirmed that she had.

Despite the emotional impact, Kassia said she has decided to move on and not focus on the hurtful things said about her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FUTA reopens Post UTME registration portal, 2024/2025
Forum | 17 hours ago

FUTA reopens Post UTME registration portal, 2024/2025

BBNaija S9: ‘My family not happy about it’ – Kassia speaks on management’s decision to favour husband
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija S9: ‘My family not happy about it’ – Kassia speaks on management’s decision to favour husband

BBNaija’s Kassia urges fans to help Kellyrae win ₦100m grand prize, says he is an orphan
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Kassia urges fans to help Kellyrae win ₦100m grand prize, says he is an orphan

Shehu Sule College of Nursing application for Post UTME screening/interview, 2024/2025
Forum | 4 days ago

Shehu Sule College of Nursing application for Post UTME screening/interview, 2024/2025