"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“He Will Deny”- Reactions As BBNaija Ozee Kizzes Onyeka During Pool Party

Forum 1 day ago

“He Will Deny”- Reactions As BBNaija Ozee Kizzes Onyeka During Pool Party

BBNaija stars Ozee Mbadiwe and Onyeka Chigbo are in the news after they were seen sharing a kiss.

There has been a lot of talk about their friendship, with Onyeka saying she doesn’t have feelings for Ozee.

Ozee, on the other hand, claims he has a girlfriend outside the house and tells Onyeka to keep her distance.

But at the recent Thursday pool party, Ozee seemed to ignore that advice.

A video shows him approaching Onyeka in the pool, looking around before kissing her while she danced.

Watch the video below:

As anticipated, the kiss between Ozee and Onyeka sparked a lot of chatter online. Reactions were mixed, particularly because Ozee had claimed he didn’t kiss Onyeka before when Ebuka brought it up.

Netizens Reactions…

@Lillykobi: “He will deny like he deny the kitchen one way me sef see the guy is a player if not camera he will the two babe.”

@Queenphayte_official: “After now he will say that never happened 😂😂 abg vote KELLYRAE.”

@Iwuagwupamela: “This guy no get any madam for outside 😂😂.”

@nice_onlinestores: “At least Delulu shippers have finally got what they wanted 😂.”

@Yamkela992: “This is cute😍😍let’s continue to vote for Vicky.”

@Hilda_chibuzor: “😂😂 I saw it oooo…..from Victoria is wearing short skirt to this….lmao.”

@Daughterofalbert1: “He still initiated this one oo😂😂😂.”

@Maryambosslady001: “I hope ozee will not deny it Sunday ooo evidence dey ooo😂.”

@Kizzvic: “Omo his game is very clear now😂.”

@Fifilee6: “After they will say she went to meet him😂😂😂now he came looking for her 😂😂😂she brought forehead he carry mouth😂.”

@Amewaterz: “When Ebuka ask am queshun now, e go open webster dictionary 😂.”

@de_energygoddess: “They’ll still deny when Ebuka asks. Girl has been craving 😂.”

@Emeldahn: “Well done Ozee and Onyeka u successful made me watch this season lol all I can say is I don’t regret watching it cause u made everything interesting 😂.”

@Mariama6208: “This night sweet me die.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija S9: Reactions as Ozee finally kisses Onyeka during pool party [VIDEO]
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija S9: Reactions as Ozee finally kisses Onyeka during pool party [VIDEO]

BBNaija S9: Kellyrae asked me out for 2 years – Kassia
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija S9: Kellyrae asked me out for 2 years – Kassia

Ondo guber: SDP deputy governorship candidate dumps party weeks to election
Forum | 3 days ago

Ondo guber: SDP deputy governorship candidate dumps party weeks to election

Party crisis: APGA has continued to behave like spoilt child since inception – Obidigbo
Forum | 3 days ago

Party crisis: APGA has continued to behave like spoilt child since inception – Obidigbo