"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

GOAT: It’s not fair to put one above the other – Lampard names two greatest players

Forum 8 hours ago

GOAT: It’s not fair to put one above the other – Lampard names two greatest players

Chelsea legend, Frank Lampard has opined that Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are on the same level.

The Englishman believes that neither of both superstars is superior to the other.

The former Chelsea player and manager acknowledged the abilities of both players and showered them with praise.

Speaking in an interview with Diario AS, the former midfielder was asked if he was a Messi or Ronaldo fan or both.

“I don’t like this conversation. I’ve played against both. More with Cristiano Ronaldo when he was at Manchester United.

“For some reason, against Real Madrid we didn’t face each other in a match. Messi, I played against a lot in some big games between Barcelona and Chelsea.

“Messi, for me individually for talent, is the greatest ever probably in my opinion.

“But with Cristiano Ronaldo, what he did in terms of what he made himself and the numbers and output and goals and dedication and hunger and even now to this time means that they are just there together.

“I have to respect them both in the same way. I don’t think it’s fair to try and put one above the other. They’ve been the most amazing players,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lampard reveals team he wants to coach
Forum | 1 day ago

Lampard reveals team he wants to coach

All’s Fair Cast: Modern Family’s Ed O’Neill Joins Ryan Murphy’s Star-Studded Legal Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

All’s Fair Cast: Modern Family’s Ed O’Neill Joins Ryan Murphy’s Star-Studded Legal Drama

EPL: Man Utd names Chido Obi-Martin as third-choice striker behind Hojlund, Zirkzee
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Man Utd names Chido Obi-Martin as third-choice striker behind Hojlund, Zirkzee

UCL: PSG manager, Enrique names who to blame for 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: PSG manager, Enrique names who to blame for 2-0 defeat to Arsenal