"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Champions League: Why we lost 2-0 to Arsenal – PSG manager, Luis Enrique

Forum 4 hours ago

Champions League: Why we lost 2-0 to Arsenal – PSG manager, Luis Enrique

Paris Saint-Germain manager, Luis Enrique, has reflected on their 2-0 loss at Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Kai Havertz and Bukayo Saka scored the only goals of the game in the first half at the Emirates.

Speaking to Amazon Prime after the game, Enrique said he was “sad” and pointed out that his players lost duels in the match.

He said: “My feeling is that I am sad. We could not compete at the level that they did and they deserved to win the match.

“They got two goals and then they defended in a very tough way and deserved the victory.

“I know the intensity of their team, how they play on the ball and off the ball, and that they are at a very high level. No doubt that they are a top team. We knew the standards that they have.”

On conceding the second goal from a free kick, Enrique said: “That happens in football.

“We have to accept that we were losing almost every single duel against a team like Arsenal, so aggressive in their pressure, if you don’t win the duels you suffer. Ok we try to go home and think about the next match.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: ‘His football brain, a real threat’ – Arteta hails Arsenal star after PSG win
Forum | 4 hours ago

UCL: ‘His football brain, a real threat’ – Arteta hails Arsenal star after PSG win

Champions League: Arsenal beat PSG, Barcelona thrash Young Boys
Forum | 4 hours ago

Champions League: Arsenal beat PSG, Barcelona thrash Young Boys

Champions League: Boniface scores winning goal for Leverkusen vs AC Milan
Forum | 4 hours ago

Champions League: Boniface scores winning goal for Leverkusen vs AC Milan

UEFA Champions League: ‘It’s a dangerous thing’ – Arsenal’s Timber agrees to going on strike
Forum | 1 day ago

UEFA Champions League: ‘It’s a dangerous thing’ – Arsenal’s Timber agrees to going on strike