"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Independence Day: Actor Chidi Mokeme celebrates Nigerians who independently provide themselves

Forum 19 hours ago

Independence Day: Actor Chidi Mokeme celebrates Nigerians who independently provide themselves

Renowned actor Chidi Mokeme has composed an inspiring message to the people of Nigeria in honor of the country’s 64th Independence Day.

As Nigeria marks this significant milestone, Mokeme utilized his X page to extend his heartfelt congratulations to his fellow citizens.

He emphasized that his commendations are directed towards Nigerians who have been self-sufficient and resilient, relying on their own efforts rather than government support.

His words read …

“I congratulate every Nigerian, who, in spite of the cluelessness of government, continues to INDEPENDENTLY provide their own security, healthcare, electricity, light, education, welfare, food, even if na 0-1-0

Na You Be Your Own Government.

ChidiSense

GwazieNdiYardiUnuo”

Reacting to the post..

@thefoodnetworknig2 commented: “This tweet should be broadcasted on CNN and BBC! Pin am 📌”

@symply_beautiana wrote: “Congratulations to me. It’s not easy to be a Nigerian.”

@john_ihez remarked: “I get borehole, I get solar, na we dey grade our street, we dey pay vigilante”

@brainbeez commented: “Never been said better. We provide basic things a country should provide for her citizens o”

@classyajibade said: “Where’s the lie. If you no pay security dues for my Zone, Estate excos for block you from going out. Nah God still dey protect us las las”

@mrs_jawando wrote: “Brother Chidi Thank you Sir even tho he no easy”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrates Nigeria’s 64th Independence, offers words of encouragement to fans
Forum | 19 hours ago

Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrates Nigeria’s 64th Independence, offers words of encouragement to fans

Chidimma Adetshina Stuns in Beautiful White Attire for Independence Day
Forum | 19 hours ago

Chidimma Adetshina Stuns in Beautiful White Attire for Independence Day

May Edochie Recalls Her Teenage Years and Words That Comes to Her Thought Every Independence day
Forum | 19 hours ago

May Edochie Recalls Her Teenage Years and Words That Comes to Her Thought Every Independence day

BBNaija Maria Celebrates Son’s Birthday As He Clocks One
Forum | 20 hours ago

BBNaija Maria Celebrates Son’s Birthday As He Clocks One