"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“I brought Ijele” – Actress Lizzy Gold set to produce her biggest movie in the East

Forum 15 hours ago

“I brought Ijele” – Actress Lizzy Gold set to produce her biggest movie in the East

Nollywood actress and producer Lizzy Gold has expressed her frustrations regarding the challenges associated with being a producer.

Through her Instagram account, the Asaba-based actress conveyed her astonishment at having the most prominent masquerade in Igbo land featured on her film set. She noted that this is the largest production she has undertaken in the Eastern region, while also lamenting the toll it has taken on her energy.

“Brought Ijele, the biggest masquerade in Igbo land, to my movie. This is the biggest movie I have produced in the East. This movie has consumed my strength

Coming soon on lizzygoldtv on YouTube”.

Watch video

Reacting to the post..

@Nelo_b official wrote, “Normally you dey do classic movies

@Adaese Onuigbo wrote, “Weldone Aunty

@Am Naomi Joseph wrote, “May his strengthen you, my woman. Your hard work needs to be studied

@Akunwatanaelsavador wrote, “Keep up the good work

@Gjytvguyd wrote, “More grace Lizzy. You’re super talented Lizzy

@Milson Kareme wrote, “Oboy this biggest movie”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrates Nigeria’s 64th Independence, offers words of encouragement to fans
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrates Nigeria’s 64th Independence, offers words of encouragement to fans

Burna Boy named most biggest Nigerian artist of all time on Apple Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Burna Boy named most biggest Nigerian artist of all time on Apple Music

The Creature From the Black Lagoon Writer Set for James Wan Reboot
Forum | 1 day ago

The Creature From the Black Lagoon Writer Set for James Wan Reboot

Speak No Evil Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Release Dates Set for English Remake
Forum | 1 day ago

Speak No Evil Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Release Dates Set for English Remake