"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: Man Utd vs Tottenham – Ten Hag walking tightrope ahead of must-win clash

Forum 6 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd vs Tottenham – Ten Hag walking tightrope ahead of must-win clash

Manchester United manager, Erik ten Hag, cannot seem to buy a win these days.

This season, the Red Devils have won only two matches and drawn one. They sit in 11th place ahead of the visit of Tottenham Hotspur on Super Sunday.

In the last week, Ten Hag’s men have recorded back-to-back wins – a 0-0 at Crystal Palace in the Premier League and 1-1 at home against Twente.

This has undoubtedly left the Dutchman under intense pressure with the October international week looming.

It is a situation he is well aware of.

“Yeah, first of all, respect the criticism,” Ten Hag said ahead of the game.

There are many. You can have an opinion about football, when you are in a job, you have to deal with this. But I can’t take every criticism into account.

“I don’t read, of course, all the criticism, not even possible, but I don’t want either to know.

“It’s about: I need to know some, and some are very good advices… but for me, it’s stay clinical, and see where the team is, which areas we have to improve.

“Stay also methodical, that you guide the team in the right pathway, and make sure you make the right steps to get the best out of the team.”

After Spurs, United are away to FC Porto in the Europa League and then travel to Aston Villa in the Premier League next weekend.

It is no doubt a testing week for United.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: He’s worth every penny – Martin Keown hails Arsenal star after 4-2 win
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: He’s worth every penny – Martin Keown hails Arsenal star after 4-2 win

EPL: Arne Slot names Liverpool star that has surprised him this season
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Arne Slot names Liverpool star that has surprised him this season

EPL: ‘How greedy’ – Noni Madueke reacts to Palmer scoring all Chelsea’s 4 goals against Brighton
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: ‘How greedy’ – Noni Madueke reacts to Palmer scoring all Chelsea’s 4 goals against Brighton

EPL: Chelsea manager, Maresca names best player in Premier League
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Chelsea manager, Maresca names best player in Premier League