"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

BBNaija S9: ‘With pot belly, I’m still sexier than Nelly, she looks 40’ – Rhuthee

Forum 8 hours ago

BBNaija S9: ‘With pot belly, I’m still sexier than Nelly, she looks 40’ – Rhuthee

Reintroduced Big Brother Naija ‘No Loose Guard’ housemate, Rhuthee has claimed that even with a pot belly, she’s sexier than Nelly.

She stated this during a conversation with fellow reintroduced housemate Chinwe on Thursday.

Rhuthee said Nelly dressing scantily disgusts her, claiming that she looks older than her age.

“Cover up, please. Even with my pot belly, I’m still sexier than Nelly. Hide it please, that 33 you tell me, she looks 40,” she said.

Waploaded reports that the reintroduction of evicted housemates, Chinwe, Rhuthee and Dami into the ‘No Loose Guard’ house on Thursday sparked drama.

Chinwe and Nelly engaged in a heated argument that almost resulted in a physical confrontation but for the intervention of other housemates.

Dami and Anita also bickered over Topher.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija S9: Shaun, Wanni’s relationship has ended – Toke Makinwa
Forum | 8 hours ago

BBNaija S9: Shaun, Wanni’s relationship has ended – Toke Makinwa

BBNaija S9: I will not fight over man – Anita tells Topher amid rivalry with Dami
Forum | 8 hours ago

BBNaija S9: I will not fight over man – Anita tells Topher amid rivalry with Dami

BBNaija S9: ‘Low budget Mercy Eke’ – Rhuthee blasts Nelly
Forum | 8 hours ago

BBNaija S9: ‘Low budget Mercy Eke’ – Rhuthee blasts Nelly

BBNaija S9: Parrot begs Biggie for freedom over housemates inactivity [VIDEO]
Forum | 8 hours ago

BBNaija S9: Parrot begs Biggie for freedom over housemates inactivity [VIDEO]