"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Charly Boy writes touching tribute to late dad on his posthumous birthday

Forum 1 week ago

Charly Boy writes touching tribute to late dad on his posthumous birthday

Nigerian singer Charly Boy paid tribute to his late father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, on what would have been his birthday.

On September 22, 2024, he shared a touching message on Instagram along with a series of photos of them together, showing his love and gratitude for the influence his father had on him.

He wrote, “This is for my hard/loving late father; we love and miss you so much Dad. Today being your special day, I just want to say how much we miss you and thank you for shaping me into the person I am today. If no be the rough way u take follow me, i for don lost.”

“Heaven is lucky to have you. Happy Birthday dad, I’ll never forget everything you did for me and my siblings and how much you went out of your way for us all. Ur name will never be forgotten; we will make sure of that. Help hail dis Daddy, over try worry am,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Danielle Radcliffe Pays Tribute to ‘Extremely Funny’ Maggie Smith in Statement
Forum | 4 days ago

Danielle Radcliffe Pays Tribute to ‘Extremely Funny’ Maggie Smith in Statement

Adekunle Gold celebrates birthday of friend who funded his convocation with his salary, shares throwback photo
Forum | 6 days ago

Adekunle Gold celebrates birthday of friend who funded his convocation with his salary, shares throwback photo

“Davido is not on good terms with his late mum’s Edo relatives” – Kemi Olunloyo claims
Forum | 1 week ago

“Davido is not on good terms with his late mum’s Edo relatives” – Kemi Olunloyo claims

”I’m not rich, my dad is wealthy” – BBNaija’s Kiddwaya says
Forum | 1 week ago

”I’m not rich, my dad is wealthy” – BBNaija’s Kiddwaya says