"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Kano Governor Abba Yusuf reopens Kano Informatics Institute

Forum 1 day ago

Kano Governor Abba Yusuf reopens Kano Informatics Institute

Kano Informatics Institute has been reopened by the current Governor of Kano. This was disclosed via the Governors instagram account. The announcement reads, "With full sense of satisfaction and accomplishment, I reopened the Kano Informatics Institute, Kura, with 250 new intakes for continuation of academic activities. 

The institute was closed down by the previous administration in the past eight years.

While formally presenting Letters of Admission to the 250 new students, on Thursday in Kura, I announced that the school would begin academic activities without delay. 

I also announced the purchase of 50 houses near the campus to serve as staff quarters. 

This significant moment reiterates our commitment to reopen all institutions of learning shut down by the previous administration in the state. 

The reopening of the institute also aligns with our administration’s broader vision for digital economy in the state. 

While congratulating the staff and students of the institute, I pledged more support to fasttrack sustainable development of the school. " 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Federal College of Education, Kano gets approval to operate as a university
Forum | 4 days ago

Forum | 5 days ago

Bauchi governor accuses APC of planting moles in Rivers PDP
Forum | 5 days ago

Bauchi governor accuses APC of planting moles in Rivers PDP