"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ballon d’Or: He’s a potential winner – Guardiola hails Man City midfielder

Forum 1 day ago

Ballon d’Or: He’s a potential winner – Guardiola hails Man City midfielder

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has hailed Rodri as a potential Ballon d’Or winner.

Guardiola was speaking after their 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Sunday.

Rodri left the game in the first half with a knee injury, after coming together with Thomas Partey.

Rodri’s importance to Guardiola’s team is well-documented, with City losing three of the four Premier League fixtures the 28-year-old missed last season.

“I don’t know, I didn’t speak to the doctor,” Guardiola told reporters.

“[But] Rodri is strong. He leaves the pitch in this action because he felt something, otherwise Rodri stays there.

“He’s the best holding midfielder in the world, He is a potential Ballon d’Or winner, I would love for him to win.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They have edge – Carragher predicts title race after Arsenal’s draw at Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They have edge – Carragher predicts title race after Arsenal’s draw at Man City

EPL: Oliseh hails Arsenal’s solid display against Manchester City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Oliseh hails Arsenal’s solid display against Manchester City

EPL: We’ll not talk to referees again – Guardiola enraged over Arsenal’s first goal
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: We’ll not talk to referees again – Guardiola enraged over Arsenal’s first goal

EPL: Haaland equals Cristiano Ronaldo’s goal record after Man City’s draw with Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Haaland equals Cristiano Ronaldo’s goal record after Man City’s draw with Arsenal