"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

My Hero Academia: You’re Next English Dub Trailer Revealed Ahead of US Debut

Forum 10 hours ago

My Hero Academia: You’re Next English Dub Trailer Revealed Ahead of US Debut

Toho Animation has shared the My Hero Academia: You’re Next English dub trailer for the anime movie’s upcoming U.S. theatrical release on October 11. The film serves as the latest installment to the My Hero Academia film franchise, based on Kōhei Horikoshi’s popular manga series.

“In a society where heroes and villains continuously battle in the name of peace and chaos, Deku, a U.A. High School student who aspires to be the best hero he can be, confronts the villain who imitates the hero he’s long admired,” reads the synopsis. “Can Deku and the rest of U.A. High Class 1-A protect the world by putting an end to Dark Might, the man claiming to be the new Symbol of Peace?”

Check out the My Hero Academia: You’re Next English dub trailer below

Who is the cast of My Hero Academia: You’re Next English dub version?

The English dub of My Hero Academia: You’re Next will feature the voices of Christopher Sabat as Dark Might and All Might, Justin Briner as Izuku Midoriya, Clifford Chapin as Katsuki Bakugo, David Matranga as Shoto Todoroki, Luci Christian as Ochaco Uraraka, Monica Rial as Tsuyu/Froppy, J. Michael Tatum as Ida/Ingenium, Colleen Clickenbeard as Yaoyorozu/Creati, Caitlin Glass as Mina/Pinky, Trina Nishimura as Jiro/Earphone Jack, Justin Cook as Kirishima/Red Riot, Mauricio Ortiz-Segura as Giulio Gandini, Kayli Mills as Anna Scervino, and more.

The film is directed by Tensai Okamura from a screenplay written by Yōsuke Kuroda. Its anime series counterpart is currently airing its seventh season. The series chronicles Deku’s journey to becoming the number one hero while facing grave threats from the League of Villains and All Might’s nemesis All-For-One. It is a production by Bones.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Joker: Folie à Deux Trailer Previews Explosive Sequel Starring Joaquin Phoenix
Forum | 21 hours ago

Joker: Folie à Deux Trailer Previews Explosive Sequel Starring Joaquin Phoenix

Bookworm Trailer Previews Adventure Comedy Starring Elijah Wood & Nell Fisher
Forum | 21 hours ago

Bookworm Trailer Previews Adventure Comedy Starring Elijah Wood & Nell Fisher

Strange Harvest: Occult Murder in the Inland Empire Teaser Trailer for Faux True-Crime Doc
Forum | 21 hours ago

Strange Harvest: Occult Murder in the Inland Empire Teaser Trailer for Faux True-Crime Doc

Mickey7 Author Reacts to Mickey 17 Trailer Starring Robert Pattinson
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mickey7 Author Reacts to Mickey 17 Trailer Starring Robert Pattinson