"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“She came with a smile too!”- Reactions as Actress Elma Godwin welcomes second child, shares adorable photo

Forum 15 hours ago

“She came with a smile too!”- Reactions as Actress Elma Godwin welcomes second child, shares adorable photo

Elma Godwin, a well-known actress, is excited to share that she has welcomed her second child with her husband.

She posted the happy news on Instagram for her fans and colleagues. Along with the announcement, she shared a photo of herself holding her newborn.

The little girl has a patch of white hair on her forehead, similar to Elma’s. Elma noted that she has given birth to her twin.

She wrote …

“I gave birth to my twin!! Aninoritse Bridget-Chimereya Ludart arrived on the 13th of September 2024. We @ludart_solutions and @ariludart are so over joyed and grateful to God.”

See some of the reactions below:

sunspit_ remarked: “The greatest designer Jeho👏vah , blessed be his holy name🙌.”

sayrahchips wrote: “Omgggg she’s beautiful!!!! And she’s born on my moms birthday!!! Wow 😍❤️💕👑 welcome princess. God is great. Congratulations sis”

thashoeboss.ng penned: “First time I’m seeing a baby so happy to be born😍❤️”

declectic stated: “😲😲😲😍😍😍😍. Awwww, she beautiful perfection! Congratulations hun. 🫂🫂🫂”

lordwow_voicecoach wrote: “God!!! She came with a smile too!!!! Lovely!!!❤❤❤😍”

oluigbonkechi said: “Wow ,God is so detailed about everything he does.He always remembers the small details .congratulations and welcome lil cutie”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“Wizkid must share money from Morayo album”: Naijashimadun shares reason
Forum | 15 hours ago

“Wizkid must share money from Morayo album”: Naijashimadun shares reason

BBNaija Phyna’s latest post about men sparks reactions online
Forum | 15 hours ago

BBNaija Phyna’s latest post about men sparks reactions online

Singer Davido Shares Stunning Photo Of His Wife, Chioma
Forum | 16 hours ago

Singer Davido Shares Stunning Photo Of His Wife, Chioma