"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“My Testimony Is Countless” – Actress Debbie Shokoya excited to embrace her new role as a mother

Forum 1 day ago

“My Testimony Is Countless” – Actress Debbie Shokoya excited to embrace her new role as a mother

Nollywood actress Debbie Shokoya is currently reveling in the happiness of her new role as a mother, following the arrival of her first child.

Last month, Debbie and her husband welcomed a baby girl, a significant event that was joyfully acknowledged by her colleague Seiilat.

Seiilat posted a picture of the radiant actress during her pregnancy, accompanied by a heartfelt message of appreciation for the new addition to their lives.

Just a week after the birth, the couple celebrated a naming ceremony for their daughter, which was attended by prominent figures, including Dayo Amusa. Debbie took to Instagram to announce her daughter’s name: Khairat Ayokunmi Ejalonibu.

In a subsequent post, Debbie shared a poignant photo of herself with her daughter, expressing her gratitude to her Creator.

She wrote, “My Testimony Is Countless!! I Am Grateful Lord. On A Sunny Sunday With My Sunshine. Mummy K.”

See post

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Upcoming actress Mikki Favour emotionally accuses Destiny Etiko and her team of @ssa/ult
Forum | 2 days ago

Upcoming actress Mikki Favour emotionally accuses Destiny Etiko and her team of @ssa/ult

“I relocated to Nigeria because of Ramsey Nouah” – Actress Adunni Ade reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

“I relocated to Nigeria because of Ramsey Nouah” – Actress Adunni Ade reveals

DJ Cuppy expresses joy as she unexpectedly meets Fireboy in New York
Forum | 2 days ago

DJ Cuppy expresses joy as she unexpectedly meets Fireboy in New York

Why I quit Super Eagles coaching role – Peseiro
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I quit Super Eagles coaching role – Peseiro