"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Fans commends Danielle Edochie for her subtle shade directed at Yul’s second wife, Judy

Forum 2 days ago

Fans commends Danielle Edochie for her subtle shade directed at Yul’s second wife, Judy

Danielle Yul Edochie, the daughter of Nollywood star Yul Edochie, has seemingly taken a jab at his second wife while celebrating her mother, May Edochie, on her birthday.

Earlier today, Waploaded shared the beautiful birthday pictures that May Edochie posted on her Instagram to mark the special occasion.

Shortly after, her daughter joined in the celebration in the comments, referring to her mom as the first and most blessed by God. This gesture has earned her admiration from online users, who have noted her resemblance to her mother.

Reacting to he post…

@Beyond Style_Collection wrote: “Not me trying to add more lines for her”

@Cheederah J wrote: “This one will show Judy pepper”

@Dairy of a young mum wrote: “Her mother’s daughter”

@Nneamaka2016 wrote: “Hype your mum baby girl”

@Chinaza Ekpere30 wrote: “They have taken a lot of nonsense from…”

@Pet Morah wrote: “She said what she said! Anybody that is not okay with that should write their own”

@Meisy_Daisy wrote: “Omo I con fall in love with dis girl. Give them ooo. Na ur mama Omo this girl get silent doings. Love u jare”

@Snow Cookie wrote: “She said what she said”

@Evie_susu1 wrote: “And that’s on purrr”

@Annas_Secrets wrote: “Hype your mum girl, hype her. I love it”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“The original, the first & before anyone else” – Danielle Edochie hails mom, May on her birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

“The original, the first & before anyone else” – Danielle Edochie hails mom, May on her birthday

May Edochie dazzles in pink dress to celebrate birthday, fans go gaga
Forum | 2 days ago

May Edochie dazzles in pink dress to celebrate birthday, fans go gaga

EPL: I always win things in my second year – Postecoglou assures Tottenham after 1-0 defeat to Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I always win things in my second year – Postecoglou assures Tottenham after 1-0 defeat to Arsenal

Fans express concern over Rema’s look in recent video with Ayra Starr
Forum | 3 days ago

Fans express concern over Rema’s look in recent video with Ayra Starr