"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Bundesliga: Boniface explains pants down dance celebration after scoring brace for Bayer Leverkusen

Forum 4 days ago

Bundesliga: Boniface explains pants down dance celebration after scoring brace for Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen striker, Victor Boniface, has explained why he pulled down his pants and dance after he scored a brace in his side’s 4-1 win over Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga on Saturday.

The Nigerian doubled Bayer Leverkusen’s advantage in the 30th minute and dropped his pants to expose his white cycling shorts on the touchline.

The 23-year-old then started dancing before his teammates joined in the celebration.

After the celebration, Boniface then pulled his pants back up.

Speaking about the strange celebration, Boniface he was inspired by a TikTok trend popularized by a Nigerian influencer.

“I don’t want to provoke anyone with it. I only did it in front of our own fans,” Boniface told Sky Germany via WELT.

“It’s a TikTok trend from a Nigerian influencer, and he’s a big influencer. He choreographed the dance and asked me if I could do it. I told him: no problem.

“I would have done it in the first two games, but I hadn’t scored a goal yet. And when I did score, it was time to keep my promise.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Celebrations as Basketmouth contacts AY Makun for advise in hilarious sneak peak of their upcoming project
Forum | 10 hours ago

Celebrations as Basketmouth contacts AY Makun for advise in hilarious sneak peak of their upcoming project

Speak No Evil Remake Director Explains Why Ending Was Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Speak No Evil Remake Director Explains Why Ending Was Changed

EPL: Haaland breaks Rooney’s record with brace in Man City vs Brentford
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Haaland breaks Rooney’s record with brace in Man City vs Brentford

Actress Rita Dominic wows fans with her energetic dance moves at party
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress Rita Dominic wows fans with her energetic dance moves at party