"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“He Can Handle Business”- Toke Makinwa gushes over Shaun as Wanni says he satisfied her 3 times

Forum 5 days ago

“He Can Handle Business”- Toke Makinwa gushes over Shaun as Wanni says he satisfied her 3 times

Nigerian media star Toke Makinwa has reiterated her feelings for BBNaija contestant Shaun Okojie.

During a recent episode of The Buzz show, she talked with guests about remarks made by Wanni, another BBNaija housemate.

Wanni mentioned to her twin sister, Handi, that Shaun had satisfied her in the “other room,” causing her to “arrive” three times.

Toke recounted the discussion to her guests as she gushed over Shaun. She explained that Wanni’s remark intensified her crush on him because he is not only charming but also knows how to manage business effectively.

In her words:

“He made her come three times and it’s the best she’s ever had. She has made my crush like10 times harder because I’m like not only is he a good looking guy, he can handle business.”

In the video Toke also said:

“I feel like Shaun is playing the game! Do you guys not think he’s trying to get into her mind?”

See the video below:

See some comments below;

@Ukainmargaret: “Wanni is really the show, there is no day they don’t talk about her.”

@Tatashepepper1: “Awww Wanni na you enjoy yourself pass for that house afterall the show is rated 18..🙌.”

@Habby_luv: “@tokemakinwa have shame please…Shaun is just like a first child for you if God has blessed you on time…. You’re even demonstrating it as if is your age mate… nawa o you too do o…you’re not under 12 again no matter what you wear the exercise or whatsoever please have self Esteem.”

@Ruthalukawu639: “@tokemakinwa you are try your best to promote this guy 😢 we know is your crush so relax wait for him on Sunday so you can f#k him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija: Alleged sexual assault: I will sue Handi, Wanni – Ben
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija: Alleged sexual assault: I will sue Handi, Wanni – Ben

Businessman recovers N3m extorted at gunpoint by policemen, wants culprits prosecuted
Forum | 2 days ago

Businessman recovers N3m extorted at gunpoint by policemen, wants culprits prosecuted

BBNaija S9: My relationship with Wanni not official – Shaun
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija S9: My relationship with Wanni not official – Shaun

My crush on BBNaija’s Shaun has increased tenfold – Toke Makinwa
Forum | 4 days ago

My crush on BBNaija’s Shaun has increased tenfold – Toke Makinwa