"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

How my wife chose my son over me – Frank Edoho shares

Forum 6 days ago

How my wife chose my son over me – Frank Edoho shares

Frank Edoho recounted an amusing incident in which his wife prioritized their son over him.

He shared this story while discussing a family game they participated in together.

In the game, he formed a team with his wife, while their two sons and their cousins comprised the opposing team. The situation took an unexpected twist when his youngest son launched a surprise attack.

As Frank aimed to target his son, his wife stepped in and shot him instead, exclaiming, saying “Sorry, I can’t k!ll my son!”

Frank found this moment both humorous and heartwarming, highlighting his wife’s strong maternal instincts and unwavering loyalty to their child.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“She came with a smile too!”- Reactions as Actress Elma Godwin welcomes second child, shares adorable photo
Forum | 9 hours ago

“She came with a smile too!”- Reactions as Actress Elma Godwin welcomes second child, shares adorable photo

“Wizkid must share money from Morayo album”: Naijashimadun shares reason
Forum | 9 hours ago

“Wizkid must share money from Morayo album”: Naijashimadun shares reason

Singer Davido Shares Stunning Photo Of His Wife, Chioma
Forum | 10 hours ago

Singer Davido Shares Stunning Photo Of His Wife, Chioma

“Crowned in Grace”- May Edochie shares more stunning birthday photos amid daughter’s attention-grabbing post
Forum | 2 days ago

“Crowned in Grace”- May Edochie shares more stunning birthday photos amid daughter’s attention-grabbing post