"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Two losses, one month apart, as Gospel singer Dele Gold dies after tragic passing of Aduke Gold

Forum 5 days ago

Two losses, one month apart, as Gospel singer Dele Gold dies after tragic passing of Aduke Gold

The Nigerian gospel scene has been rocked by the heartbreaking death of Dele Agbeyo, popularly known as Dele Gold, a legend in his own right.

This self-proclaimed Miliki gospel king, a native of Usi, Ekiti State, who grew up in Faforiji, Osun State, passed away on Wednesday after a brief illness, leaving fans, colleagues, and the entire gospel community in utter disbelief.

Gospel heavyweights such as Titi Oguntoyinbo, Akinlabi Major, Alayo Melody Singer, and Wonder Doyin Kujore took to social platforms to confirm the tragic news, showering heartfelt tributes on their fallen colleague.

Alayo Melody Singer wrote on Instagram;

“Dele Gold Kee???Ahh this is getting too much ooo!!!May God help us stop untimely death. Dele Agbeyo May your soul rest well,”

SEE POST BELOW

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/abfc114386639d18fcb986fff0b9d3f3.jpg

Wonder Doyin Kujore commented on the incident on Facebook. He wrote,

“Nothing is in this world, let us live today and leave tomorrow for God. I find it difficult to post people that died prematurely because it saddened my heart but I just have to pay my last respect here. Hmm This life is full of vanity. Rest on Dele Agbotikuyo Dele Gold.”

SEE POST BELOW

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/bd88c939e5a48dc14662c63ee5be4e5b.jpg

In 2019, Dele Gold made waves in the gospel and Juju music scenes when he featured the legendary Juju maestro, Ebenezer Obey, in a groundbreaking collaboration on his album. This unexpected fusion of gospel and Juju was hailed as a masterstroke, further elevating Dele Gold’s status as a musical trailblazer.

His demise comes one month after the gospel world was rocked by the death of Aduke Ajayi, better known as Aduke Gold, who tragically passed away while undergoing treatment for cervical cancer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“I started the EP trend, everyone followed” – Singer Rema claims
Forum | 1 day ago

“I started the EP trend, everyone followed” – Singer Rema claims

“Some people wish my success didn’t come too quickly” – Singer Rema says
Forum | 4 days ago

“Some people wish my success didn’t come too quickly” – Singer Rema says

Gospel singer Testimony Jaga gives Portable three days to apologize to pastor
Forum | 4 days ago

Gospel singer Testimony Jaga gives Portable three days to apologize to pastor

‘I can’t be receiving salaries for doing nothing ‘- Singer Labaeka resigns as Kwara Gov’s SA
Forum | 4 days ago

‘I can’t be receiving salaries for doing nothing ‘- Singer Labaeka resigns as Kwara Gov’s SA