"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Mo Abudu celebrates 60th birthday in grand style

Forum 5 days ago

Mo Abudu celebrates 60th birthday in grand style

Nigerian media mogul and philanthropist, Mosunmola Abudu, popularly known as Mo Abudu, has taken to social media to celebrate her 60th birthday.

The celebrated CEO of EbonyLife Group took to Instagram to share a series of breathtaking photos, accompanied by heartfelt messages reflecting her excitement for the new chapter of her life.

Mo Abudu expressed immense gratitude for her journey so far, noting that she is stepping into her 60s with confidence and clarity.

In her post, she highlighted that her best days are yet to come, as she continues to embrace new opportunities with a renewed sense of purpose.

The philanthropist further expressed her unwavering faith, affirming that her journey is far from over.

She wrote:

“EXCITED FOR WHAT’S TO COME ❤️🙏🏾❤️ Good morning beautiful people💕💕💕 Now at 60, the adventure continues with even more clarity and excitement. This new chapter brings a deeper purpose, new opportunities, and a heart full of gratitude. The journey ahead is bright, and I am stepping into it with confidence, knowing that my best days are still unfolding.🥰🙏🏾🥰 Giving God all glory as I turn 60 today 💕🙏🏾💕

https://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/84076edac4953ba0ed5a6b0febe8c1a7.jpghttps://i.wll.pw/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b37671b106f61a9d15e1ac4470eae8d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fans surprises May Edochie on her birthday with gifts and treats
Forum | 14 hours ago

Fans surprises May Edochie on her birthday with gifts and treats

“Crowned in Grace”- May Edochie shares more stunning birthday photos amid daughter’s attention-grabbing post
Forum | 15 hours ago

“Crowned in Grace”- May Edochie shares more stunning birthday photos amid daughter’s attention-grabbing post

“Una too assume” – Anita Joseph opens up on her late birthday post for May Yul-Edochie
Forum | 15 hours ago

“Una too assume” – Anita Joseph opens up on her late birthday post for May Yul-Edochie

“Cheers to another year of crushing goals” – AY Makun celebrates May Edochie’s birthday, thanks her for working with him
Forum | 1 day ago

“Cheers to another year of crushing goals” – AY Makun celebrates May Edochie’s birthday, thanks her for working with him