"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Untouchable Comedies loses father to stroke

Forum 1 week ago

Untouchable Comedies loses father to stroke

Renowned content creator and philanthropist, Chibuke Gabriel, better known as Untouchable Comedies, has been plunged into grief, following the sudden passing of his father.

This followed after a man who resembles the content creator shared his experience of being warmly embraced.

In a video posted to his Instagram account, Untouchable Comedies revealed that his father, who battled with stroke for over a decade, passed away in his 60’s.

He described his father’s death as a tremendous loss for his family.

The video showed the comedian’s father, wrapped in a shroud, surrounded by family members.

Untouchable Comedies became emotional while speaking, and was comforted by a woman.

“I lost my father, and it’s really a tough time for my family right now…, God knows best”,  He said.

Fans and well-wishers flooded the comment section of the post, offering condolences to Untouchable Comedies on the death of his father.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘Mohbad’s father demanded quick burial after Davido’s N2m donation’ – PA tells court
Forum | 4 days ago

‘Mohbad’s father demanded quick burial after Davido’s N2m donation’ – PA tells court

Tragedy as father loses 3 children to building collapse in Jigawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Tragedy as father loses 3 children to building collapse in Jigawa

Prankster Teaser almost loses eye to prank gone wrong in Ikorodu
Forum | 1 week ago

Prankster Teaser almost loses eye to prank gone wrong in Ikorodu

70 years-old father weeps as hospital denies him access to daughter’s corpse for four months
Forum | 1 week ago

70 years-old father weeps as hospital denies him access to daughter’s corpse for four months