"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

How my family survived car accident – Skit maker, Maraji

Forum 2 weeks ago

How my family survived car accident – Skit maker, Maraji

Maraji said that their vehicle “spun several times before landing in a ditch.”

The skit maker, who had been absent from social media since June 2024, explained that the accident was the reason for her break from the public eye.

“If you have ever been in a car accident, you know it feels like you are in between life and death.

“It feels like you could have just died. What made it even made it scary for me was the fact that everybody was in the car. My husband, myself, and my kids.

“We were coming back from church. It was just so scary and made me kind of think I could have just died. If I had died, all the work I have done would just go.

“What is the point of working so hard if you will not rest? And that made me appreciate life more and do what I love to do which is rest.

“I was shocked by the accident. We were just driving when a car hit us from the side and we were turning around. It was a Nigerian film, it was crazy. The car was just going around and then we found ourselves in the ditch. I checked my kids and they were okay. Everybody was just fine, nobody had any injury,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Kylie Cantrall
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Kylie Cantrall

Career & Net Worth Of Mick Mars
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Mick Mars

Five killed in Ogbomoso-Oyo road accident – FRSC
Forum | 2 days ago

Five killed in Ogbomoso-Oyo road accident – FRSC