"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Burna Boy shades Davido after an alleged 30BG fan accused him of being ‘impotent’

Forum 2 months ago

Burna Boy shades Davido after an alleged 30BG fan accused him of being ‘impotent’

Popular singer, Burna Boy shades his colleague Davido as he reacts to a 30 BG fan accusing him of being impotent.

Amid the child custody tousle between Davido and his baby mama Sophia Momodu, a netizen @_Junimill had taken to social media to remark on the baby mama drama most celebrities face.

The had opined that Burna Boy, whom he accuses of being impotent, should count himself lucky.

@_Junimill said:

“Seeing so many celebrities facing this babymama drama is crazy… Burnaboy wey be impotent no know wetin God do for am for real🙏🏽”

Another netizen, @jayboysugar had urged Burna Boy to do something to the other netizen about his claim.

Burna Boy, who allegedly reacted in a now-deleted tweet, dismissed the idea, stating that their boss is currently suffering and going through a lot as it is.

“My steeze go -10000000 if hand touch this one na. All these ones na cockroaches. Na him oga him dey suffer. Him dey go through a lot,” his tweet read.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Adamawa: Islamic teacher nabbed for alleged sexual abuse of two male pupils
Forum | 14 hours ago

Adamawa: Islamic teacher nabbed for alleged sexual abuse of two male pupils

Two Fulani herders in court over alleged unlawful grazing
Forum | 14 hours ago

Two Fulani herders in court over alleged unlawful grazing

“I’m Running Out of Patient” – Fashion Designer Calls Out Annie Idibia, Toyin Abraham Over Alleged Debt
Forum | 1 day ago

“I’m Running Out of Patient” – Fashion Designer Calls Out Annie Idibia, Toyin Abraham Over Alleged Debt

“December is around the corner, e go clear for your eye”– Deekay DMW amid Wizkid and Davido Saga
Forum | 1 day ago

“December is around the corner, e go clear for your eye”– Deekay DMW amid Wizkid and Davido Saga