"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Euro 2024: Three quarter-final fixtures confirmed [Full list]

Forum 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Three quarter-final fixtures confirmed [Full list]

Three of the four quarter-final fixtures at Euro 2024 have been confirmed.

This follows Monday’s Round of 16 clashes.

France needed a last-gap own goal from Jan Vertonghen to defeat Belgium 1-0 in the first game.

They will now face Portugal, who needed penalties to see off Slovenia in the second game.

After 120 minutes of goalless football, Diogo Costa saved three penalties to send his country through.

England will play Switzerland who eliminated Italy, thanks to a 2-0 win on Sunday.

Spain, who thrashed Georgia 4-1, will now take on hosts Germany in their own quarter-final clash.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia

Longlegs Final Trailer Previews Terrifying Serial Killer Movie With Nicolas Cage
Forum | 2 days ago

Longlegs Final Trailer Previews Terrifying Serial Killer Movie With Nicolas Cage

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Tertiary Educational Fund list of scholarship scheme successful applicants for June 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Tertiary Educational Fund list of scholarship scheme successful applicants for June 2024