Model who released viral video of Davido begging in tears reacts to wedding

Forum 4 days ago

Model who released viral video of Davido begging in tears reacts to wedding

The American model who shared a viral video of Davido begging on his knees in tears has reacted to his wedding to Chioma.

Recall that Davido made headlines when a leaked video of the artist went viral showing him begging on his knees crying.

This came after a photo of the singer in a cozy position with an American stylist, Courtney surfaced on social media.

In the video, the singer could be heard saying, “Please, I’m on my knees, oh my days, oh my days.”

In a new post shared by the American model on her Instagram story, she revealed how angry she is for being attacked by Nigerians for having a fling with Davido even when he wasn’t married yet to Chioma.

She wrote, “I am pissed off because of how Nigerians attacked me like I was a home wrecker to a man who wasn’t even married”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sharon Ooja, Beverly Osu in tears while speaking on friendship
Forum | 14 hours ago

Sharon Ooja, Beverly Osu in tears while speaking on friendship

Why Sharon Ooja’s wedding is classier than Chivido — DeeOne
Forum | 14 hours ago

Why Sharon Ooja’s wedding is classier than Chivido — DeeOne

CHIVIDO24: Estimated cost of Davido and Chioma’s wedding hall decorations causes buzz online
Forum | 19 hours ago

CHIVIDO24: Estimated cost of Davido and Chioma’s wedding hall decorations causes buzz online

Davido reacts to Nicki Minaj’s surprise congratulations on his wedding to Chioma
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido reacts to Nicki Minaj’s surprise congratulations on his wedding to Chioma