Queen Mercy praises Chioma ahead of her wedding to Davido

Forum 4 days ago

Queen Mercy praises Chioma ahead of her wedding to Davido

Reality TV star Queen Mercy Atang praised Chioma Rowland in a lengthy post ahead of her grand wedding to Davido.

On her Instagram page, Queen posted a video showing Chioma and Davido dancing joyfully together, highlighting Chioma’s playful side that is reserved just for her future husband.

She emphasized that true “baddies” are those who maintain a quiet and collected demeanor, rather than trying to portray a bougie attitude online all the time.

Queen expressed her admiration for the love Davido has for Chioma, stating that she has been rooting for the couple for a significant period.

In her words: “The fun side of Chioma, trust me, there’s a lot about her we don’t get to see online. It’s actually just for Davido 😉 so when you ask why Chioma?? My darling, it’s plenty ooh. Purrrrr….❤️❤️❤️❤️

“P.S. it’s not all about acting all bougie, trying to be a baddie online 24-7😂, I use to tell my hubby, the real baddies are the quiet, cool, calm and collected ones. Good girls are the real baddies. If you know you know😂 stop playing😀. The difference is…. we do ours offline and for our partners eyes only 😜 purrrrr

“Thank God I’m married ooh😀, free ticket to disturbing somebody’s son. My sweet baby @iam_kingdaivid please do and be coming back from work. This Ibom girl wants to lap dance for you a little👅🥵😜❤️

“I love the way davido loves chioma, I’ve been a shameless shipper, so allow me brag😃❤️❤️❤️❤️ #chivido2024”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chioma gives husband, Davido palm wine at wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

Chioma gives husband, Davido palm wine at wedding

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma
Forum | 3 days ago

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma

CHIVIDO24: Hilarious moment Davido struggles to speak Igbo at wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

CHIVIDO24: Hilarious moment Davido struggles to speak Igbo at wedding