AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day

Forum 5 days ago

AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day

Nigerian actor and comedian, AY Makun and his estranged wife, Mabel reunited to celebrate with their daughter, Michelle Adeola on her graduation day.

The comedian arrived at the event with a bouquet of flowers for his daughter, as seen in a video posted on his Instagram page.

He gave her the flowers and took a photo with her before heading into the hall for the ceremony. After the event, AY, his estranged wife, and Michelle took a photo together.

In the caption, AY expressed his pride in Michelle and vowed to always be there to support and provide for her, helping her achieve all her dreams.

He wrote: “To our brilliant daughter on her graduation day: Michelle Adeola Makun, your hard work and determination have paid off. As your dad, I couldn’t be happier to witness your graduation and all the awards you won today. I can’t wait to see you do this again on bigger levels, as I will always be present as your DADDY to support and provide for you bring all your dreams to fruition. I LOVE YOU, AND I AM PROUD OF YOU.”

Congratulations poured for Michelle in the comment section.

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o
Forum | 3 days ago

Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o

The Breed Reunites Fall Cast for Reimagining of Wes Craven Survival Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Breed Reunites Fall Cast for Reimagining of Wes Craven Survival Movie

Davido’s wife Chioma’s before and after transformation goes viral
Forum | 3 days ago