"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jim Iyke shares struggle with parenting as he laments lack of sleep

Forum 3 months ago

Jim Iyke shares struggle with parenting as he laments lack of sleep

Veteran Nollywood actor Jim Iyke discussed his parenting struggles, revealing that his son JJ kept him from sleeping after he had flown nearly seven hours to Paris.

The actor posted a video on his Instagram page documenting his journey to Paris and his excitement upon reuniting with his son, culminating in a pillow fight.

He mentioned that his son had flown 15 hours to Paris and, remarkably, showed no signs of fatigue. Despite wanting to rest, Jim Iyke found it impossible as JJ was eager to wrestle all day.

Jim Iyke wrote: “MY SANCTUARY; You’re not gon believe this boy flew 15 hrs to get to Paris early this morning. I flew nearly 7 hrs. All I wanted was a little sleep. JJ wants to wrestle all day. Then 6 hrs later, he wants to sleep. Mehn! This holiday is not holidaying for me oo. 🤦🏾🤣😅😂😂. I go find a shot of brandy give this boy soon make I rest joor. 🤣🤣🤣 PARIS CHRONICLES BEGINS WITH THE ORIGINAL BOSS BABY. #JJCHRONICLES 🦅🤣😂😆”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Judy Austin Maltreated Me Badly, Controls Yul as She Likes – Alleged Ex-PA Shares Raw Ordeal Working for Actor
Forum | 4 days ago

Judy Austin Maltreated Me Badly, Controls Yul as She Likes – Alleged Ex-PA Shares Raw Ordeal Working for Actor

“My wedding was helped by grace” – Mike Bamiloye Shares financial challenges during early days Of marriage
Forum | 4 days ago

“My wedding was helped by grace” – Mike Bamiloye Shares financial challenges during early days Of marriage

BBNaija S9: Uti Nwachukwu shares thoughts on Anita, hints at favourite housemate
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija S9: Uti Nwachukwu shares thoughts on Anita, hints at favourite housemate

Wanni shares her experience of being body-shamed by Kassia
Forum | 1 week ago

Wanni shares her experience of being body-shamed by Kassia