Knives Out 3 Cast: Tom Hardy Reveals if He’s in Wake Up Dead Man

Forum 2 weeks ago

Knives Out 3 Cast: Tom Hardy Reveals if He’s in Wake Up Dead Man

With Wake Up Dead Man beginning production, the cast rumors of Knives Out 3 have added Tom Hardy into the mix. The Venom star has weighed in on those rumors, answering whether he is also joining the roster of Rian Johnson’s upcoming Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery.

Tom Hardy denies Knives Out 3 casting, but thinks it “sounds cool”

Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery features another ensemble cast that fits perfectly with the franchise’s trend of adding familiar faces along with Daniel Craig’s Benoit Blanc. However, fans can count Tom Hardy out of it as he has denied making an appearance in the film.

The Bikeriders actor spoke to ET in a recent interview and confirmed that his Knives Out 3 casting never happened. He said:

“Nobody’s called me about this. This came out in the Google machine this morning, and even I was like ‘What’s this?’ Someone’s gotta ask me.”

He admitted that his addition to Rian Johnson’s next Knives Out mystery could have been “cool,” but he wasn’t asked about it. The actor concluded:

“Sounds cool, but no one’s asked me. That’s showbiz, right? Maybe I am in it!”

Everyone confirmed for the Knives Out 3 cast

Besides Craig, Knives Out 3’s confirmed cast features Josh O’Connor and Cailee Spaeny in significant roles. Other familiar faces include Andrew Scott, Glenn Close, Mila Kunis, Josh Brolin, Kerry Washington, Daryl McCormack, and Thomas Haden Church.

To top it off with some “hot sauce” comes Jeremy Renner, who gets a sizable role in the upcoming sequel. Rian Johnson also clarified that Renner’s role in this movie wouldn’t be like the hot sauce cameo in 2022’s Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery.

The director said:

“Jeremy’s a great actor who I’ve wanted to work with for a long time. I was very relieved he thought the hot sauce thing was funny! He’s playing a proper part in this one, we’ll keep the sauce off-screen. Maybe we’ll sneak a few bottles onto the catering table.”

The plot of Wake Up Dead Man is currently under wraps. But, with the filming underway, it is expected to hit Netflix sometime in 2025.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma
Forum | 11 hours ago

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma

One Piece Season 2 Cast Finds Live-Action Baroque Works Villains
Forum | 15 hours ago

One Piece Season 2 Cast Finds Live-Action Baroque Works Villains

The Breed Reunites Fall Cast for Reimagining of Wes Craven Survival Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Breed Reunites Fall Cast for Reimagining of Wes Craven Survival Movie