"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Isbae U berated for asking Yinka Ayefele to ‘stand up’

Forum 3 weeks ago

Isbae U berated for asking Yinka Ayefele to ‘stand up’

Notable podcaster, Isbae U sparks mixed reactions as he hosts the veteran gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele while asking him to ‘stand up’ despite being in a wheelchair.

It is worth noting that the content creator is known for his savage comments just as he described Ms DSF as a failed actress, Tacha for having a body odour, and many others.

In the latest episode of his Curiosity Made Me Ask podcast, Isbae U hosted Yinka Ayefele and in the snippet of the show, he sang a song asking him to stand up.

Recall that the gospel singer in December of 1997 was involved in a ghastly car accident that left him bound to a wheelchair.

Bae U’s remarks have since sparked a wave of reactions on social media from many who noted it as a joke while others ridiculed the content creator.

Reactions as Isbae U asks Yinka Ayefele to stand up

ulot_szn noted: “💀💀💀💀 Yinka Ayefele is supposed to sue you for this rubbish oo, no be everything be joke or cruise. If I was him, I would have kicked you in the face 😏.”

Winifunds opined: “Too dark. I want to believe they already planned it BTS, if not, it will be so insensitive.”

Empress_Brymex wrote: “This guy😂😂😂 How do they agree to come to this show? How much do you pay too.”

fortunateozuyak stated: “Grow up man, you can do this with your fellow content creators or social media influencers. That’s the highest form of disrespect and a gutter behavior.”

Ishow_leck wrote: “Bae u calm down na, your jokes are pretty expensive that he can’t even stand it… Take it easy.”

MasterAdetoye noted: “Tbvh, this show is actually the content. Thank God bae_u discover and created this show. That ‘fvck shit’ he was doing before was a whole crap.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha’s reaction trends as Isbae U opines she needs perfume
Forum | 1 month ago

Tacha’s reaction trends as Isbae U opines she needs perfume

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 1 month ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 month ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 month ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus