"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

FA Cup final: ‘I know my killer’ – Onana expresses support for Man Utd star

Forum 3 weeks ago

FA Cup final: ‘I know my killer’ – Onana expresses support for Man Utd star

Manchester United goalkeeper, Andre Onana has expressed strong support for Marcus Rashford, urging the forward to overcome recent setbacks as Manchester United aim to upset Premier League champions, Manchester City in the FA Cup final.

Rashford, recently excluded from Gareth Southgate’s provisional 33-man England squad for Euro 2024, will look to set aside the disappointment and focus on the crucial Wembley clash on Saturday.

Manchester United, despite a challenging season, have the opportunity to conclude their campaign on a high by clinching the FA Cup against their local rivals.

Onana remains optimistic about United’s chances and has confidence in Rashford’s abilities.

“Rashford, for me, is one of the best players in the world, but he’s facing difficulty like all of us right now,” Onana stated ahead of the FA Cup final.

He believes that Rashford’s current form does not diminish his overall talent and expects him to make a significant impact in the final.

Rashford has struggled this season, netting just nine goals in 49 appearances across all competitions, a stark contrast to his previous performance which contributed to his omission from the national team squad.

Onana defended Rashford, saying, “How many goals did Marcus Rashford score last season? How many goals did he score this season? We’re talking about the same player. You can have a bad season or a bad start but the most important thing is how you end.”

Onana added, “But he will come back, I know my killer will score some goals, some important goals, hopefully on Saturday he scores two and we win the FA Cup!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elite Season 8 Release Date Set for Netflix Teen Drama’s Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Elite Season 8 Release Date Set for Netflix Teen Drama’s Final Installment

Emily Blunt in Talks to Star in Steven Spielberg’s Next Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Emily Blunt in Talks to Star in Steven Spielberg’s Next Movie

Strange Darling Trailer Sets Release Date for Serial Killer Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Strange Darling Trailer Sets Release Date for Serial Killer Movie

Ben Barnes and Mary-Louise Parker to Star in New Stephen King Series Adaptation The Institute
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Barnes and Mary-Louise Parker to Star in New Stephen King Series Adaptation The Institute