"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Reacher Season 3 Casts 7-foot Villain Olivier Richters Against Alan Ritchson

Forum 3 weeks ago

Reacher Season 3 Casts 7-foot Villain Olivier Richters Against Alan Ritchson

Following the revelation of its narrative inspiration, Reacher Season 3 is accelerating its development process by adding cast members left and right, including its villain. The big bad to go against Alan Ritchson’s titular character is locked for Season 3 as Jack Reacher will likely meet his match in Oliver Richters, who could potentially overpower him physically.

Reacher Season 3 cast adds Oliver Richters as villain Paulie

Reacher Season 3 is confirmed to be based on Lee Child’s seventh book, Persuader. Maria Sten’s Frances Neagley will be back from Season 2. Meanwhile, multiple actors including Anthony Michael Hall, Brian Tee, Johnny Berchtold, Roberto Montesinos, and Sonya Cassidy have also been tapped to play crucial roles.

Now, Anthony Michael Hall, who will play Zachary Beck in Season 3, has confirmed in an interview with Cinemablend that Oliver Richters, aka “The Dutch Giant” has been cast as the fan-favorite villain, Paulie, from Child’s novel Persuader.

In Season 3, Reacher will take on an undercover op in the lair of Zachary Beck. One of Beck’s bodyguards is Paulie, an unhinged and intimidating bodybuilder. Here’s how Reacher describes him in Lee Child’s book:

“He was a very big guy. I stand six feet five inches tall and I have to center myself quite carefully to walk through a standard thirty-inch doorway.”

The description continues:

“This guy was at least six inches taller than me and probably ten inches wider across the shoulders. He probably outweighed me by two hundred pounds. Maybe by more.”

Accordingly, Oliver Richters could prove to be the perfect casting choice to take on Ritchson’s Reacher. He is 7’2″ and weighs over 300lbs. His previous work includes roles in Black Widow and The King’s Man, among other projects.

He could be the intimidating force that scares even someone as brutal as Jack Reacher. The protagonist hasn’t yet fought someone with the potential to outmatch him. Hence, Richter’s Paulie could offer the viewers a tough fight for Ritchson’s Reacher.

Reacher Season 3 is yet to reveal its release window for Amazon Prime Video.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Ark Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Ark Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Series

Elite Season 8 Release Date Set for Netflix Teen Drama’s Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Elite Season 8 Release Date Set for Netflix Teen Drama’s Final Installment

Amanda Knox Hulu Series Casts Grace Van Patten in Lead Role
Forum | 1 day ago

Amanda Knox Hulu Series Casts Grace Van Patten in Lead Role