"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Nollywood Actress Shares Disturbing Message She Received From a Married Male Fan

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Actress Shares Disturbing Message She Received From a Married Male Fan

Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako has been left in shock after receiving a disturbing message from a married fan on her WhatsApp.

The actress shared the message on her Instagram page on Sunday.

In the message, the aggrieved fan called the actress unprintable names.

In her caption, Foluke asked her fans what advice was best for the man.

“Good morning everyone someone sent me this on my WhatsApp. Pls advice me on what to do to the person pls???” She wrote in the now-deleted post.

In another deleted post, Foluke revealed the man’s identity and phone number, urging her fans to drag him on her behalf.

“This is his number, maybe you can ask him what i have done to warrant such curses. Please help find out,” she wrote

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dc75e8a68197d87dd7af9afd19a5907f.jpghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fdaada271a9001b52ab4acabeef6e7c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kassia Shares The Story Of How She And Kellyrae Moved From Riding In Keke To Becoming Car Owners
Forum | 9 hours ago

Kassia Shares The Story Of How She And Kellyrae Moved From Riding In Keke To Becoming Car Owners

“Step on all our collective necks!!”- Adesua Etomi shares more jaw-dropping maternity photos
Forum | 1 day ago

“Step on all our collective necks!!”- Adesua Etomi shares more jaw-dropping maternity photos

Heartbroken Jerry Amilo, Shares Video Of Daughter’s Final Moments In Hospital
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartbroken Jerry Amilo, Shares Video Of Daughter’s Final Moments In Hospital

Ifu Ennada shares her story of transformation after Speaking Against Hallelujah Challenge
Forum | 2 days ago

Ifu Ennada shares her story of transformation after Speaking Against Hallelujah Challenge