"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Nollywood Actress Spotted With Native Doctor, Akwa Okuku Days After Purchasing Palatial Mansion (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Nollywood Actress Spotted With Native Doctor, Akwa Okuku Days After Purchasing Palatial Mansion (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze has left tongues wagging after she was spotted with a popular native doctor from the Southeast.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e86b0e1ec567e9afb96fea4aea12cc3.jpg

Eze was seen with Akwa Okuku, days after splashing millions on a new car and acquiring a house.

Chukwudozie Nwangwu also known as akwa okuko tiwara Aki is a famous ‘Juju’ man in Igbo land who often brags about giving people, power and wealth in abundance.

The actress took to her Instagram page to post a video of Akwa Okuku spraying her money during an event.

The actress had captioned the video: “My father and my brother Akwa Okuku thank you for coming true.”

Recall that the actress recently gifted herself a mansion as a birthday gift.

Taking to Instagram to celebrate her new feat the actress had written: “My second birthday gift from me to meeeee. Who is that man that says there’s no God?? Let him come. Let me tell him my story…he will believe. Even with all the evil plots and plans of my enemies, God always give me victory. I’m so grateful Lord. Fam help me thank this sweet God. Fam oya start sending my birthday gift oooo”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“S3x demands led to my 14-year hiatus from acting” – Actress Jumoke George
Forum | 2 hours ago

“S3x demands led to my 14-year hiatus from acting” – Actress Jumoke George

Nigerian actress Somkele Idhalama secures role on American sci-fi TV series
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian actress Somkele Idhalama secures role on American sci-fi TV series

“I will keep dropping unfriendly friends around me until I see the ones to manage” – Actress Rita Edochie
Forum | 11 hours ago

“I will keep dropping unfriendly friends around me until I see the ones to manage” – Actress Rita Edochie

Failed fortification: Enugu police arrest native doctor, father over son’s death
Forum | 1 day ago

Failed fortification: Enugu police arrest native doctor, father over son’s death