"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Photo: Nollywood Actor, Yemi Blaq, Signs N40 Million Endorsement Deal With Gulder

Forum 9 years ago

Photo: Nollywood Actor, Yemi Blaq, Signs N40 Million Endorsement Deal With Gulder

Absolutely scandal free star actor Yemi Blaq has just inked an amazing 40 million naira endorsement deal with Gulder- the eloquent speaking actor whom most single ladies obviously have got so much crush on is indeed smiling to the bank as we speak- CMB exclusively obtained the unvailling photo from the star actor him self- Yemi Blaq is one of the a list actors in nollywood who has never have a share of scandal; in a recent interview he revealed that a lady ones walked to his door stalk naked in an hotel room- heheheh according to my guy him nor touch oh- lols. Anyways big congrat bro-

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo speaks on the high number of police & military checkpoints on South East roads
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo speaks on the high number of police & military checkpoints on South East roads

Bauchi Govt signs MoU with FG to upgrade General Hospital Misau
Forum | 2 days ago

Bauchi Govt signs MoU with FG to upgrade General Hospital Misau

“I spent N50 Million on an 8-minute trailer about my life” – Skit maker, Gilmore
Forum | 3 days ago

“I spent N50 Million on an 8-minute trailer about my life” – Skit maker, Gilmore

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko & Pete Edochie Reunite After 12 Years
Forum | 4 days ago

Veteran Actor Jide Kosoko & Pete Edochie Reunite After 12 Years